.....

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

do not expect something... who didn't belong 2 you.......

sometime it might hurt, IF.... we expect something n it not belong to us. yet maybe have a chance but just a lil bit amount that we also scared to fight 4 it... same goes 2 me....after dat 1 person, i try to make it lost from my mind. more i'm try, it more coming.... make me up sad for a second time...MMM.... WHEN WOULD I CAN BE A STRONG PERSON??? hurmmmm......

falling in........wit him.... ngeeeeee, dont want to finish dat statement. mmm....LALALALA...... i;m joking la, of coz it would not happen.... maybe..maybe... heee, still put maybe at de end of my words. sorie...dont know why i  post dis unimportant entry like this.. but it make me lil bit cofious. confius wit him or confius wit my self....of coz all come from me...

hahh..... i'm lil bit tired today, yesterday i'm back from kl, then have a class at night, wit lot of asaiment, lot of prob...lack of confident....hurmmm. but yet, i still can smile....... lil bit messy right, mmm dats y he dont allow me to were shawl... i become more big....day by day.....hahahahaha.... chubby, no more chubby i think....

miss bo0lat......huuu

ok.....smile is a good treatment.....so...SMILE, EVEN UR HEART CRYING.....
smile........ i know i can smile much better than this


wink....wink...dont look at the back ok....put ur eye on me ...... dats not my bed..... huuuuuu.... hurmmm....dont want to fall wit him.....waaa....waaaa......across dis feeling please.....tett...... i put big X on it. hahahaha.....

ok babe.....just end dis loser entry.....huuuuuu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

jerit kuat2 lau suka tau.....lalalala